SOUL SOOTHERS ONLINE
June 9, 2012 Edition
SPECIAL AWARENESS ZONE
INTRODUCTION TO AWARENESS
Soul Soothers and Creativity
Do you know what the key to creativity is?
It rhymes with weed. It produces the oak tree. We often eat it or grind it up for flour. It can mean cause or
origination. You've probably guessed it ... it is SEED.
We are ruled by habits, associations and automatic responses. Our minds love to associate one thing to another. But as we get stuck in very fixed patterns of thinking, we think of fewer and fewer connections. So we must stimulate our thinking with lots of different seeds to chart new paths in our brains.
That's what SOUL SOOTHERS ONLINE is ... each entry is a seed ... a seed for thought. One thought from an article, poem, quote or spiritual insight alone can triple your creativity. This is why it is our intention that these visual messages reach all who would be touched by them and moved deeper into an experiential awareness of their breathtaking magnificence.
Have fun exploring the creative process each week with Soul Soothers Online. Create more exciting options in your life and help your friends and loved ones do the same by forwarding them this issue.
"Anyone can look for fashion in a boutique or history in a museum.
The creative explorer looks for history in a hardware store and fashion in an airport."
-- Robert Wieder
TODAY'S INSPIRATIONAL POEM
As We Travel Through Life
~ Author Unknown
When decisions just have to be made,
When the choices are hard, and solutions seem scarce,
And the rain seems to soak our parade.
There are some situations where all we can do
Is simply let go and move on,
Gather our courage and choose a direction
That carries us toward a new dawn.
So we pack up our troubles and take a step forward -
The process of change can be tough,
But think about all the excitement ahead
There might be adventures we never imagined
Just waiting around the next bend,
And wishes and dreams just about to come true
In ways we can't yet comprehend!
Perhaps we'll find friendships that spring from new things
As we challenge our status quo,
And learn there are so many options in life,
Perhaps we'll go places we never expected
And see things that we've never seen,
Or travel to fabulous, faraway worlds
And wonderful spots in between!
Perhaps we'll find warmth and affection and caring
And somebody special who's there
To help us stay centered and listen with interest
To stories and feelings we share.
Perhaps we'll find comfort in knowing our friends
Are supportive of all that we do,
And believe that whatever decisions we make,
They'll be the right choices for you.
So keep putting one foot in front of the other,
And taking your life day by day...
There's a brighter tomorrow that's just down the road -
Don't look back! You're not going that way!
"Handle them carefully, for words have more power than atom bombs."
-- Pearl Strachan Hurd
TODAY'S FEATURE ARTICLE
Solar Activity Illuminates Consciousness
by Gillian Macbeth-Louthan
As we enter the turning point year 2012, Earth has been motivated and propelled forward into solar generated ascension light in the forms of solar emissions and solar activations. Solar Cycle 24 is expected to peak in 2012 and to subside around 2020.
Solar cycles play an important part in the upgrading of human cell structure and consciousness. Solar activity is a catalyst for our evolutionary process. The Earth and the Sun have a symbiotic relationship; they are tied together via stellar DNA, always producing a yin and yang. They balance one another on multiple levels. It takes about 9.9 minutes for a solar shift on the Sun to affect the human electoral system. It takes about 48 hours for the solar blast to hit Earth mostly in the form of solar winds (the outward flux of solar particles and magnetic fields from the Sun) plasma clouds, proton flares and Interplanetary Magnetic Fields (The magnetic field carried with the solar wind).
Solar activity is a catalyst for evolutionary process. Solar light stimulates change in matter, energy, and consciousness for all beings in our universe. It pushes us into a higher position of knowing and the ability to integrate and use that knowledge for the betterment of all Universes. Evolutionary change is Sun driven and new energy is coming from deep space via the portal of the Sun. The Earth is experiencing “Space Weather” on an unprecedented scale.
The Sun rings like a huge bell; the gases on the Sun rise and sink like water boiling in a kettle. Sound waves are generated by these convection currents becoming trapped within the Sun and setting up a checkerboard pattern of vibrations ringing out celestial melodies like a huge bell.
As the heart and brain of this universe, the Sun sends a twelve-faceted light into every atom of its own solar universe. The Sun is a storehouse of essential electrical energies and the great pulsating heart of our universe. With each beat, the Sun expels its accumulated store of vitality through the mysterious sunspots to the remotest corners of the solar system. The Sun feeds its family, just as the heart feeds the body. It sends out its blood through the South Pole, and after the circulation around the Earth’s body has taken place, it receives it in again at the North Pole. It is through sunspots that the solar blood, solar energy, and psycho magnetism returns to be purified in the heart that sent it forth. The Sun is a giver of life; it is our elder brother and our father-mother light. The Sun is a portal, which streams info and light emanations from other light systems and worlds above ours. It is a storehouse of vital energies and is considered to be the great heart.
Stars like our Sun are the visible raiments of celestial beings that are far ahead of us in their spiritual evolution. Their inner aspects are invisible, just like ours. The Sun is simply the heart and brain of our little Universe, the mighty heart of the solar system which beats once every 11 earth years. With each beat, the Sun expels its accumulated light and energy through sunspots projecting to the remotest corners of the solar system. The Sun feeds its family, just as the heart feeds the body.
Earth and all of her inhabitants, are a spherical receiver/transmitter. Solar flares can affect the central nervous system (including the stomach lining), all brain activity (including equilibrium), all human and animal behavior and all mental-emotional-physical responses. Solar flares can cause us to be nervous, anxious, worrisome, jittery, irritable, and lethargic, have short-term memory loss, nausea, headaches, and trouble with all forms of communication–both human and technological.
Solar activity illuminates consciousness opening new neuro-pathways; old patterns are consumed in Light, to make way for the new paradigm.
The Sun cycles affect space weather and Earth. During times of high activity, the number of sunspots, coronal holes, and solar flares increases as does the solar wind a constant stream of protons and electrons flowing from the Sun. Events such as coronal holes and solar flares increase the outflow of charged particles from the Sun.
At times of high solar activity, the solar wind is much stronger and carries a greater number of protons and electrons ejected from the Sun. These are called birkeland currents when they get to earth. A Coronal Mass Ejection (CME) looks like solar DNA in what “new science” calls PLASMA PHYSICS, the study of the energy of the rays which come from the Sun. A CME can eject enormous amounts of solar material towards Earth. This material, called plasma, acts like it is alive, with self-organizing behavior.
Traveling at a few million miles per hour, a CME typically takes three or four days to reach Earth. When it finally arrives, the gush of material and energy warps and distorts Earth’s magnetic field. The result is a geomagnetic storm — a disturbance in the magnetosphere that can disrupt radio communications and navigation systems and can also be hazardous to satellites, electrical equipment, and pipelines.
The universe is not empty; there are power lines all thru space. We know the universe is composed of solid, light, gas and now plasma, which braid themselves into ropes that act as powerful transmission lines with no limit to the distance in which they can operate. Thus, they create a cosmic lattice/celestial super highway system.
Therefore, 2012 gives us the gift of solar healings that penetrate deep into the cells of mankind, removing all that stands in the way of humanity’s next step on the ascension ladder. As these solar particles move into parts of your heart and body. Remember that in order to become a Prince one must first remove all fragments from the previous life when one was a pauper.
Solar penetration is necessary to move from stasis into the fullness of a healing release. Seeing ones self fully healed without the need to learn from dis-ease, is the place that the Regal Sun wishes to see its citizens.
If you want your life to be a magnificent story,
then begin by realizing that you are the author
and everyday you have the opportunity
to write a new page.
the Center of Light & Serenity
ON THE PATH
with the Center of Light & Serenity
"The wise weigh their words on a scale with gold."
15 Things To Let Go To Be Happy
Here is a list of 15 things which, if you let go of them, will make your life a lot easier and much, much happier. We hold on to so many things that cause us a great deal of pain, stress and suffering, and instead of letting them all go, instead of allowing ourselves to be stress free and happy, we cling on to them. Not anymore. Starting today we will give up on all those things that no longer serve us, and we will embrace change. Ready? Here we go:
1. Let go of your need to always be right. There are so many of us who can't stand the idea of being wrong 'wanting to always be right' even at the risk of ending great relationships or causing a great deal of stress and pain, for us and for others. It's just not worth it. Whenever you feel the 'urgent' need to jump into a fight over who is right and who is wrong, ask yourself this question: Would I rather be right, or would I rather be kind? What difference will that make? Is your ego really that big?
2. Let go of your need for control. Be willing to give up your need to always control everything that happens to you and around you ... situations, events, people, etc. Whether they are loved ones, coworker's, or just strangers you meet on the street ... just allow them to be. Allow everything and everyone to be just as they are and you will see how much better will that make you feel. "By letting it go, it all gets done. The world is won by those who let it go. But when you try and try. The world is beyond winning." Lao Tzu
3. Let go of blame. Give up on your need to blame others for what you have or don't have, for what you feel or don't feel. Stop giving your powers away and start taking responsibility for your life.
4. Let go of your self-defeating self-talk. Oh my. How many people are hurting themselves because of their negative, polluted and repetitive self-defeating mindset? Don't believe everything that your mind is telling you; especially if it's negative and self-defeating. You are better than that. "The mind is a superb instrument if used rightly. Used wrongly, however, it becomes very destructive." Eckhart Tolle
5. Let go of your limiting beliefs. Limiting beliefs about what you can or cannot do, about what is possible or impossible. From now on, you are no longer going to allow your limiting beliefs to keep you stuck in the wrong place. Spread your wings and fly! "A belief is not an idea held by the mind, it is an idea that holds the mind" Elly Roselle
6. Let go of complaining. Give up your constant need to complain about those many, many, many things, people, situations, events that make you unhappy, sad and depressed. Nobody can make you unhappy, no situation can make you sad or miserable unless you allow it to. It's not the situation that triggers those feelings in you, but how you choose to look at it. Never underestimate the power of positive thinking.
7. Let go of the luxury of criticism. Give up your need to criticize things, events or people that are different than you. We are all different, yet we are all the same. We all want to be happy, we all want to love and be loved and we all want to be understood. We all want something, and something is wished by us all.
8. Let go of your need to impress others. Stop trying so hard to be something that you’re not just to make others like you. It doesn't work this way. The moment you stop trying so hard to be something that you're not, the moment you take off all your masks, the moment you accept and embrace the real you, you will find people will be drawn to you, effortlessly.
9. Let go of your resistance to change. Change is good. Change will help you move from A to B. Change will help you make improvements in your life and also the lives of those around you. Follow your bliss, embrace change, don't resist it. "Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors for you where there were only walls" Joseph Campbell
10. Let go of labels. Stop labeling those things, people or events that you don't understand as being weird or different and try opening your mind, little by little. Minds only work when open. "The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about." Wayne Dyer
11. Let go of on your fears. Fear is just an illusion, it doesn't exist; you created it. It's all in your mind. Correct the inside and the outside will fall into place. "The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." Franklin D. Roosevelt
12. Let go of your excuses. Send them packing and tell them they're fired. You no longer need them. A lot of times we limit ourselves because of the many excuses we use. Instead of growing and working on improving ourselves and our lives, we get stuck, lying to ourselves, using all kind of excuses ... excuses that 99.9% of the time are not even real.
13. Let go of the past. I know, I know. It's hard. Especially when the past looks so much better than the present and the future looks so frightening, but you have to take into consideration the fact that the present moment is all you have and all you will ever have. The past you are now longing for 'the past that you are now dreaming about' was ignored by you when it was present. Stop deluding yourself. Be present in everything you do and enjoy life. After all life is a journey; not a destination. Have a clear vision for the future, prepare yourself, but always be present in the now.
14. Let go of attachment. This is a concept that, for most of us is so hard to grasp and I have to tell you that it was for me too, (it still is) but it's not something impossible. You get better and better at with time and practice. The moment you detach yourself from all things, (and that doesn't mean you give up your love for them, because love and attachment have nothing to do with one another. Attachment comes from a place of fear, while love, well, real love, is pure, kind, and self less, where there is love there can't be fear, and because of that, attachment and love cannot co-exist) you become so peaceful, so tolerant, so kind, and so serene. You will get to a place where you will be able to understand all things without even trying. A state beyond words. Be sure to give up attachment to the outcome as well.
15. Let go of living your life to other people's expectations. Way too many people are living a life that is not theirs to live. They live their lives according to what others think is best for them, they live their lives according to what their parents think is best for them, to what their friends, their enemies and their teachers, their government and the media think is best for them. They ignore their inner voice, that inner calling. They are so busy with pleasing everybody, with living up to other people's expectations, that they lose control over their lives. They forget what makes them happy, what they want, what they need, and eventually they forget about themselves. You have one life ... this one right now ... you must live it, own it, and especially don't let other people's opinions distract you from your path.
The Void ... A Place of Transition
To bring significant change in your lives, there must be changes in your subconscious minds and your belief
systems. As these changes occur, you will find yourselves in a transition zone ... a place of the unknown, a lull,
a fog, a void ... dead space. It is like being between first and second base in baseball, so to speak ... on
unsafe and vulnerable ground. It is uncomfortable, new and often scary. Often you get fearful and go back to the
old safe place on first base. And that's O.K., but at some point, you may want to leave the rut that is not working
Change requires a letting go and trust that there is a second and third base and that you can make it there.
It is about trusting yourself and the Universe and its laws to unfold a new reality for you. It is knowing that
your vision, prayers, visualizations, affirmations and wishes will come true.
Too often, the test is right at the eleventh hour, where you must totally give up and let in the new. To make
it worse, everything seems to go wrong at the same time. This is a place where your life appears to turn upside
down, so to speak. It's a place that calls for surrender and faith ... knowing that your beliefs are being changed
at a deep level.
When you find yourself in this fog or void, it is like you can't think or even add 2 + 2. It is a time that
can bring on tears (and yes, even for men). You seem to be unable to break out of stuck thinking patterns and it's
scary. Your mind seems dead to new ideas and everything in your life seems to be going wrong or has stopped flowing.
Finally, you reach a point where you simply have to take a stand and come to a decision.
During that time, it's important to be gentle with yourself ... not creating too many pressures or new decisions.
Go within and ask your angels for help and at some point, you will come to realize a new level of commitment to
creating and delivering your own programs and taking control of your life.
When you sense you are in such a transition zone, work to just be there and identify with it. Step back and
watch yourself, careful to avoid overreacting to situations. Keep your focus on the results you want, and act as
though they are already in place. It's called TRUST, and it's important that you stay open to opportunity. Be glad
you've learned how it feels to be in transition, because as you grow and change, there will be more of them, and
you will become a master at navigating through the fog into your next vital stage in life.
The greater the tension, the greater the potential. Great energy
springs from a correspondingly great tension between opposites.
A Special Blessing to You and Yours ...
Until next week ...
These things, we warmly wish for you-
May you be poor in misfortunes and rich in blessings,
May you know nothing but happiness on this day
And all the days that follow.
Love and Light,
Mike & Sandy
A Candle Loses Nothing By Lighting Another Candle ...
CLICK ON THE BLUE RIBBON TO SUBSCRIBE A FRIEND
RECOMMEND SOUL SOOTHERS TO A FRIEND
TAKE ME TO:
SOUL SOOTHERS STATISTICS
Summary of Donations
July 2011 - 1 donation $15
August 2011 - 1 donation $25
September 2011 - 1 donation $35
October 2011 - 1 donation $20
November 2011 - NO DONATIONS
December 2011 - 3 donations $145
January 2012 - NO DONATIONS
February 2012 - NO DONATIONS
March 2012 - 3 donations $50
April 2012 - 1 donation $50
May 2012 - 1 donation $306
June 2012 (To Date) - NO DONATIONS
Our costs to run this publication for the last 12 months ..............$631
Donations received during the last 12 months:..............................$631
[-]Net Deficit [+]Net Gain.............................................................. - $ 0
NOTE: Please note that these expenses are strictly limited to out-of-pocket costs for website hosting fees and supplies. We still provide all labor for website maintenance,
collecting and assembling data, programming data, writing/editing, and disseminating and
answering mail free of charge as a part of our service to humanity. Thank you.
We are extremely grateful for every bit of support we receive. If you enjoy receiving our FREE Weekly SOUL SOOTHERS, and
if you believe that there is value in the other work that we do, we hope you will consider making a love donation.
Even the smallest amount helps us continue offering valuable resources to our world, like SOUL SOOTHERS, the tons of
information we provide on our websites, the free hands-on and distant healing treatments to those in need, free scholarships
to our classes to those who cannot afford our low costs, and how about the numerous email responses to those of you who
have questions each week? Did you know that if we received only $1 a year from just those of you who receive this ezine
each week, it would give us a tremendous boost. If you would like to make a contribution, please send it (no matter how
small) to: the Center of Light & Serenity, 125 Lincolnshire Ln, Springboro, OH 45066-9578
CLICK HERE TO
BY CREDIT CARD OR PAYPAL
Please help keep SOUL SOOTHERS FREE and also AD FREE by
sending a Love Donation (whatever you can afford)
(cash, check or money-order) to:
Center of Light & Serenity
125 Lincolnshire Ln
Springboro, OH 45066-9578
Do to many reasons which cannot be included here, it is and will continue to be illegal for anyone to copy/reproduce either in whole or in part any article/information contained in our weekly issues of Soul Soothers Online. Please do not ask as there can be no exception. This material is provided strictly for the viewing of our subscribers. It is for this reason that we also ask that those desiring for friends/loved ones to read these issues or article(s) be asked to either subscribe to SOUL SOOTHERS or be directed to our website where same may be accessed by the public at large. Thank you for your cooperation!
All materials used in this newsletter are, what we believe to
be of public domain or copywritten articles that we have
either been given permission to publish or we have recognized
the author and copyright. If we are infringing on anyone's
copyright, please contact us at: EDITOR@SoulSoothersOnline.com. We will give credit to the deserving party.